RA Royal CBD Peach Ring Gummies (~25mg/gummy)
R.A. Royall Gummies CBD Peach Ring Gummies provide a natural CBD hemp extract in your favorite CBD gummy taste!
These chewy edible Peach CBD infused edibles manufactured from industrial hemp plants will let you experience the delicious benefits of CBD oil without the THC
Perfect Royal Blend CBD Gummies in a Classic Peach Ring Flavor!
Amount of CBD per gummy?
- ~25mg of CBD per gummy
What's the difference in size?
- 300mg (CBD per bottle): ~12 gummies; ~25mg per gummy
- 600mg (CBD per bottle): ~24 gummies; ~25mg per gummy
What are CBD Gummies Good For?
RA Royal CBD Gummies help ease common ailments such as muscle and joint discomfort, moodiness and stress, as well as supporting overall health and wellness.
With consistent use you may experience some or all of the following benefits:
- Everyday wellness – Whole-body wellness support so you stay focused and active.*
- Mood management– CBD helps calm your mind, reduce stress and give you the energy you need to conquer your day.*
- Faster recovery – Bounce back more quickly from physical exercise and find relief from activity-induced inflammation and associated discomfort.*
- Improved sleep – Maintain healthy sleep cycles.*
How to Use CBD Gummies
Suggested Use: Consume no more than 2 pieces at a time every 5 hours. No more than 6 in one day
Strength: 25mg of CBD per gummy (isolate – no THC)
CBD Peach Ring Gummies Ingredients: Corn syrup (from corn), Sugar (from beets), Water, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Pectin (Derived from fruits), Titanium Dioxide (Color), FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1. Industrial Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD), Melatonin and Proprietary Blend Extract.
Peach Ring CBD Gummies
My Pain Center thoughts:
These are delicious! Make sure you don’t consume more than the recommended serving. You know what they say – once you pop one… I love using this at work or when I'm about to Netflix and Chill!
Main difference between the 300mg and 600mg variety is the number of gummies in the bottle. As always, use the “start low and go slow” method.
As advocated by CBD Coach Stormy Wellington