RA Royal CBD Power Belt Gummies (~20mg/gummy)
R.A. Royal Infused CBD Power Belt Gummies provide a natural CBD hemp extract in your favorite CBD gummy taste! The chewy edible CBD infused candies manufactured from industrial hemp plants will let you experience the delicious benefits of CBD oil without the THC
Perfect Royal Blend CBD Gummies in an Old-School Flavor!
Amount of CBD per gummy?
- ~20mg of CBD per gummy
What's the difference in size?
- 300mg (CBD per bottle): ~15 gummies; ~20mg per gummy
- 600mg (CBD per bottle): ~30 gummies; ~20mg per gummy
What are CBD Gummies Good For?
RA Royal CBD Gummies help ease common ailments such as muscle and joint discomfort, moodiness and stress, as well as supporting overall health and wellness.
With consistent use you may experience some or all of the following benefits:
- Everyday wellness – Whole-body wellness support so you stay focused and active.*
- Mood management– CBD helps calm your mind, reduce stress and give you the energy you need to conquer your day.*
- Faster recovery – Bounce back more quickly from physical exercise and find relief from activity-induced inflammation and associated discomfort.*
- Improved sleep – Maintain healthy sleep cycles.*
How to Use CBD Gummies
Suggested Use: Consume no more than 2 pieces at a time every 5 hours. No more than 6 in one day
Strength: 25mg of CBD per gummy (isolate – no THC)
Ingredients: Sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, wheat flour, malic acid , palm oil, citric acid, artificial flavors, natural antioxidants (accorbic acid, D-tocopherol), turmeric extract (color), artificial colors: FD&C Red 40, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1. Industrial Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD), Melatonin and Proprietary Blend Extract.
RA Royal CBD Gummy Reviews
My Pain Center thoughts:
These are delicious! Make sure you don’t consume more than the recommended serving. You know what they say – once you pop one… I love using this at work or when I'm about to Netflix and Chill!
Main difference between the 300mg and 600mg variety is the number of gummies in the bottle. As always, use the “start low and go slow” method.
As advocated by CBD Coach Stormy Wellington
Please Note: My Pain Center is not responsible for melting or other damage caused by heat exposure during shipping.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.